Vert Energy Covid-19 Protocols and Policies
Visitors Collections and Deliveries
1. Notify the company of your anticipated time and date of arrival
2. Sanitize at the dispensers provided at the entrances
3. All packages, bags and parcels to be sanitizised with disinfectant
4. Wear a mask at all times. NO MASK = NO ENTRY
5. Register at the kiosks provided at reception and the warehouse
6. Do not enter the building unless invited to do so.
7. Make use of our digital signature platform when acknowledging receipt of goods
8. Wait in your vehicle until goods are ready to be received or loaded.
Face to Face MeetingsWe kindly ask that face to face (in person) meetings be replaced with one of the virtual meeting platforms listed below.
Essential meetings in person are permitted under the following conditions; medicals and health checks, building maintenance, deliveries of essential products, collection of goods and or the signing of documents.
Should any of these services be required we kindly ask you to adhere to the protocols listed in the collections and deliveries tab above.
Virtual Meeting RoomsAll employees have access to the following Virtual Meeting Room platforms:
- Microsoft Teams
- Cisco Webex
- Facetime limited to Apple Phone Users)
You are hereby requested to please contact the relevant persons and schedule a call on your chosen platform
Cold Calling and Sales Representatives
Please note that sales representatives or other persons arriving without a scheduled appointment will not be permitted to enter the premises. We kindly request that such persons wishing to see any respective employee please follow the protocols outlined in the meetings tab above.